Thursday, 16 July 2009

Requests are flooding in!

Put a little bit of bait out and next thing there are people out there whose day is just not complete unless they have checked in on the progress. Sorry guys, technical difficulties, what can I say? And when I can work out how to download the photos from my phone I'll post them and thereby fill in any blanks. But first things first, I wanted to point out what a top job the builders did on recreating our retaining wall last week:


And you may have noticed the floor joists happening in the other photo, complete with new ant caps. Shiny! There was only minimal creaking and groaning on Monday as they jacked up the old kitchen joists and fitted in some new (and much needed) ant caps there too.

1 comment:

beth said...

Much appreciated - keep the posts coming!