I'd just like to point out to anyone not enjoying the Australian winter to take a look over all the afternoon shots I have been taking of the house - it has been the most incredible weather. And we've been very lucky too as this week the roof is going up, so even if it does rain there'll now be cover. I've taken a few shots of the guttering, for all you aficionados out there:
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
First week in August
I'd just like to point out to anyone not enjoying the Australian winter to take a look over all the afternoon shots I have been taking of the house - it has been the most incredible weather. And we've been very lucky too as this week the roof is going up, so even if it does rain there'll now be cover. I've taken a few shots of the guttering, for all you aficionados out there:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This weather IS ridiculously lovely. Currently reconsidering any dreams of moving back to France...
Post a Comment