Monday, 7 September 2009

Rainy day - finally!


It turned cold and rainy today - of course it would, now that spring is here. That crazy weather!

Lucky there was plenty for the guys to do inside. The kitchen cabinets arrived on Thursday, and they began fitting them today. The plaster got sanded back on Saturday, but my ideas of painting the kitchen (quickly, before they fitted the cabinets on Monday) was thwarted by the lure of spending time with my family - who will know that it is bare plaster behind them, really?! It was just me being momentarily OC.

For some reason I'm even more excited about the lining boards going up and I'm itching to paint them - probably in a lime wash. Can't wait 'til they start lining the ceiling!

2 comments:

Iris said...

This looks great...although I can't quite work out what part it is..? I'll have to pop over for a peek.

lyonskin said...

If you note today's post - you might feel safer keeping away during tradies' hours! And it's definitely best seen on a sunny afternoon. Sorry about my crappy photos!